|First Click on the "Online Application Form" Tab placed on the home page of the Commissions’ website.|
|Then Click on the "Candidates Login" Tab placed Right-hand side Top of the respective Page.|
|Put the User ID & Password which you have received at the time of submission of Online Form for logging in to the candidates Portal.|
|Click on the "Download Admit Card" tab to generate your printable Admit Card.|
1. When the examination will be held?
Ans. The exact/expected date will be displayed in the website.
2. When the admission letters will be issued?
Ans. Normally one month before the date of examination.
3. When the duplicate admission letter will be issued?
Ans. 3 days before the date of holding the examination.
4. How I shall get the duplicate admission letter online?
Ans. Click the website of the Commission in step wise:-
5. What is website of the Commission?
6. What is the E-Mail address of the Commission?
7. When the results will be published?
Ans. The results of the examination will be available in Commission’s website.